FALL CRAWL FUNDRAISER
Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back, which means it is unofficially
This year, in an effort to be creative with our socially distanced fundraisers, we present to you the Fall Crawl!
How to participate:
1. Choose a fun-loving family member, friend, or neighbor who appreciates a good prank!
2. Fill out and submit the digital form, where you provide important information, such as the name and address of the lucky recipient as well as choose a package. Each package will have a different donation amount. The more you give, the bigger the surprise!
3. Once the form is submitted, you will be directed to a page where you can make your donation online. Easy peasy!
4. Mom Squad volunteers will crawl onto the lawns of the recipients and decorate them with a posse of mini pumpkins, along with a sign that says "You've Been Fall Crawled by Sycamore Academy's Mom Squad". They will also receive a note informing them that the pumpkins will be removed in 48 hours, along with the option to donate $10 to find out who fall crawled them.
5. Mom Squad volunteers will return to the scene of the crime, remove the pumpkins and sign, and crawl on to the next recipient's lawn.
The fundraiser officially kicks off on Monday, September 28th! Registration will be online only and will close on Friday, October 2nd. Crawls will take place throughout the month of October. All donors will receive an email with their recipients' scheduled fall crawl. Start picking out your victims and grab a limited spot today!